SUMMER ADVENTURERS (6-12 yrs)
Parents/guardians are asked to complete waivers and medical forms prior to the first day of camp.
- Parents/guardians are asked to complete waivers and medical forms prior to the first day of camp.
COMPLETED WAIVER FORMS CAN BE:
- Dropped off at the Dunbar Community Centre front desk, or
- Remaining waiver forms must be collected by day camp staff at beginning of the first day of camp.
To register, please see the following link to Activenet registration options.
Junior (6-8yrs) & Senior (9-12yrs) Adventurers: 9:00am – 4:00pm
$150/week ($120/week for stat holiday weeks)
- T-Shirts, transportation and entrance fees are all included in the daycamp fees.
- A $10 fee will be applied for any child not picked up within 15 minutes of the end of camp and a $1 fee for each minute thereafter. All children under 8 years old are required to be dropped-off and picked-up by a parent or guardian over 16 years of age.
What to Have Daily
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bathing suit
- Camp t-shirt
We ask that children wear their camp t-shirts as often as they can; especially on out trips so they can easily be identified. One T-shirt included with registration per week. Maximum of 2 t-shirts per camper.
To receive a full refund (less $10 cancellation fee), cancellation requests must be made by noon Monday one week prior to the week your child is registered for.
To facilitate inclusion for children with disabilities ages 6-12 years, an Inclusion Facilitator is available at the Dunbar Community Centre for the summer day camp. Five spaces a week will be reserved for participants who need extra support. Parents are required to meet with the Inclusion Facilitator before the camp. Please contact Dawn Livesley for more information 604-718-5853.
Job / Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering for summer day camps, please contact our volunteer coordinator at Dunbar.Volunteers@vancouver.ca
We are currently recruiting for Day Camp Leaders and a Manager. See the job postings below!