SUMMER ADVENTURERS (6-12 yrs)
Parents/guardians are asked to complete waivers and medical forms prior to the first day of camp.
- Parents/guardians are asked to complete waivers and medical forms prior to the first day of camp.
- Dunbar 2017 Camp Consent Form (will be posted June 2018)
COMPLETED WAIVER FORMS CAN BE:
- Dropped off at the Dunbar Community Centre front desk, or
- Remaining waiver forms must be collected by day camp staff at beginning of the first day of camp.
To register, please see the following link to Activenet registration options: Summer Daycamp registration in Activenet
Junior (6-8yrs) & Senior (9-12yrs) Adventurers: 9:00am – 4:00pm
$150/week ($120/week for stat holiday weeks)
- T-Shirts, transportation and entrance fees are all included in the daycamp fees.
- A $10 fee will be applied for any child not picked up within 15 minutes of the end of camp and a $1 fee for each minute thereafter. All children under 8 years old are required to be dropped-off and picked-up by a parent or guardian over 16 years of age.
What to Have Daily
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bathing suit
- Camp t-shirt
We ask that children wear their camp t-shirts as often as they can; especially on out trips so they can easily be identified. One T-shirt included with registration per week. Maximum of 2 t-shirts per camper.
To receive a full refund (less $10 cancellation fee), cancellation requests must be made by noon Monday one week prior to the week your child is registered for.
To facilitate inclusion for children with disabilities ages 6-12 years, an Inclusion Facilitator is available at the Dunbar Community Centre for the summer day camp. Five spaces a week will be reserved for participants who need extra support. Parents are required to meet with the Inclusion Facilitator before the camp. Please contact Dawn Livesley for more information 604-718-5853.
Job / Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering for summer day camps, please contact our volunteer coordinator at Dunbar.Volunteers@vancouver.ca