COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
- All participants, instructors and staff who have symptoms of COVID-19 OR traveled outside Canada in the last 14 days OR were identified by Public Health as a close contact of a confirmed case must stay home and self-isolate.
- Check-in will begin 5 minutes prior to start time. Please check-in with the staff at the front entrance of the building & be ready to begin your program.
- Shared equipment will not be available but you are welcome to bring your own (check receipt notes for equipment requirement).
- Please follow physical distancing practice and maintain minimum 2 metres between yourself and others at all times.
- Please bring your own pre-filled water bottle and dress accordingly. Changing rooms will not be available.
- The building will not be open for loitering. You will be asked to leave the building once your program has ended.
- Anyone not following safety guidelines or directions from staff will be asked to leave.
- Masks are mandatory in the facility at all times for those over the age of 12 yrs.
- If a participant, instructor or staff member is unsure if they should self-isolate, they should be directed to use the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool, contact 8-1-1 or the local public health unit.
- Please remember to be kind & respectful. For more information:vancouver.ca/COVID19
- At Dunbar we aim to run all scheduled programs, but sometimes we need to change or cancel on short notice. If this happens, we do our best to notify all attendees, and we will provide refunds for the cancelled classes. When possible, we will also run make-up classes at the end of a session.
- We encourage everyone to register early to avoid cancellations or changes due to insufficient registration.
- All programs refunds are subjected to a $10 administrative fee.
- Multi Date Programs – Pro-rated refund will be issued 48 hours prior to the 2nd class (minus administrative fee).
- Court Rentals Program – Refund will be issued 48 hours prior to program date (minus administrative fee).
- Programs cancelled or changed by Dunbar CC – Full refund for applicable class(es) (no administrative fee).
- Some programs may have different cancellation policies. These will be noted in the course description.