Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
Sun and Holidays: Closed
COVID-19 safety measures
In the interests of comfort and safety, we are:
- Reducing the amount of fitness equipment
- Regularly sanitizing high-touch areas
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the fitness centre
- Making masks mandatory indoors, except when participating in fitness exercises
- Closing sauna and whirl pool
General safety practices
Stay home if you are sick. By entering our facility, you are declaring that you are in good health.
- Respect and follow staff directions, queuing procedures, and posted signage at all times.
- Maintain 2 metres distance or more from others at all times.
Customers who don’t follow the rules and safety guidelines of the fitness centre may be asked to leave without a refund or prevented from registering for future sessions.
Plan your visit
What you need to know before you arrive:
- All session times are on a drop-in basis.
- Contactless payment is preferred, but cash is accepted.
- Masks are mandatory indoors, except when participating in sports and fitness.