CYCLE CLASS SCHEDULE
*The first two weeks of every month Mike teaches a 1 hr Cycle Fit and the last two weeks of each month Mary teaches a 45 min Cycle Xpress.
*first class starts Oct 21
CYCLE FIT: 60 minutes of indoor riding, with a longer warm-up and cool down.
CYCLE XPRESS: 45 minutes of riding, including a quick warm-up and cool down. Designed to get your workout in and to get you on your way!
CYCLE CORE: 45 minutes of cycling, including the warm-up, followed by 15 minutes of core training (abs and back) and stretching.
- Classes start on time
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class time, as your bike will be given to a waiting participant.
- Fees include access to the fitness centre at the time of your class.
- Call the day before your class to reserve your bike at 604-222-6060 (press “1″ for front desk) between 12:00pm-8:30pm.
- For Monday classes, call the fitness centre 604-222-6058 on Sundays as of 12:00 noon.
- Check in at reception to pay and collect your tag.
- For early morning classes, check-in and enter through the fitness centre adjacent to the back parking lot.
- No voicemail or emailed reservations are accepted.
- Participants can register only themselves.
- Waitlist spots will be released to the first waitlisted participant that is reached.
SINGLE TICKETS $49.10 / 10 strip tickets
* Fee includes access to the fitness centre
- Arrive early for bike set-up
- Stay alert, reduce the chatter
- Be scent free!
- Keep it clean: wipe it up & wipe it down
- Be ready to sweat!
- Bring a water bottle and towel to every class.
Mary has been teaching indoor cycling classes since 2005 and is certified through Keiser. Mary has been working in the Fitness industry for 15 years as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor. She teaches a variety of classes which include yoga, sport specific, strength & conditioning and Healthy Hearts. Mary is a multi-sport athlete and has competed in several races in trail and road running, XC mountain biking, triathlons, road cycling and outrigger canoeing. When she is not training for races, she enjoys hiking the local mountains, alpin skiing, snowshoeing, gourmet cooking and travelling the globe. Dream it, Plan it, Do it!
Toni has been involved in the fitness industry for many years and she has been personal training and teaching group fitness for over 5 years. She currently runs her own boot camp and stroller fitness classes for pre and postnatal women. A sports enthusiast, Toni is a Vancouver Marathon finisher, indoor cycling instructor and she regularly competes in half-marathons and 10Ks throughout the city. She is committed to instructing and designing fun, motivating and time efficient workouts for people at all fitness levels. She believes that you don’t have to spend hours in the gym if you work hard and train smart.
Sharon has 25 years of fitness industry experience. She teaches indoor cycling, group strength and stretch classes, and is a personal trainer and movement coach. Over the years, Sharon has enjoyed cycling to work, cross country, pulling a double chariot, and fun touring rides. Sharon coaches participants to find their own best intensity and cues for developing excellent form and movement patterns. She believes in moving well for life!