We are pleased to announce we will be operating outdoor Summer Daycamps!
*Aug 4-7 *no camp Mon Aug 3
Location: Chaldecott Park – 4175 Wallace Street
Get ready for a summer of 100% outdoor fun and adventure! Activities will include sports, cooperative games, arts & crafts, theatre, dance parties, entertainers and special guests! We will also go on walking out-trips to explore nature and the great outdoors. Please note: Children will be divided into pods of 5 and will have a designated leader all week. The day camp will operate rain or shine. All activities and out trips will be held outdoors within walking distance of the camps home base, no public transit or charter buses will be used. Parents/Guardians will receive an email of the Parent Communication/Policy manual and forms prior to camp, outlining camp expectations and guidelines. Children must have completed kindergarten and be eligible for grade 1 in order to register for camp. To receive a refund (less $10 administration fee), cancellations must occur 7 calendar days prior to the first day of camp. For refund requests, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-257-3050 (ext. 2) between 9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
*Outdoor day camps will operate rain or shine unless there is an Environment Canada Weather Warning. Please refer to Refund Policy below.
* Children should dress appropriately for the weather. Please remember: bathing suit, towel, hat, sunscreen, rain gear, lunch & snack, and water
* Prior to camp, parents/guardians will receive an email with the Parent Communication & Policy Manual (including mandatory waiver/forms), outlining camp expectations and guidelines.These documents need to be handed in on the first day of camp or your child will not be able to attend.
* Parents/guardians must sign-in/out their child at drop-off & pick up, and complete the daily health screening questionnaire or the child will not be able to participate in the day’s activities.
* Children are required to be dropped off no earlier or picked up no later than the official camp time. Penalty may apply.
* Camp is located at Chaldecott Park – 4175 Wallace Street.
*To receive a refund (less $10 administration fee), cancellations must occur 7 calendar days prior to the first day of camp
* For refund requests, please contact email@example.com or call 604-257-3050 (ext. 2) between 9am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
What to Have Daily
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bathing suit
- Lunch and snacks
For more information, please see the news release here: News Release – Summer Daycamps